Your Planned Giving & Endowment Building Program: Three Steps to Success
Ensuring long-term sustainability for your mission is of the utmost importance for the people you serve and for the local Church. The Roman Catholic Foundation, your planned giving partner, is here to help you secure this sustainability through donor education and endowment fund marketing.
By using this toolkit over time, you will see positive results, both in engagement and dollars raised in support of your organization’s endowment fund(s). With that, God’s kingdom with grow and flourish for generations.
1. Build Your Team
Recruit Team Members
Educate Team Members
Endowments & the Roman Catholic Foundation
Making the Ask
2. Develop Your Plan
Prepare Your Strategy
3. Execute Your Plan
Implement with Resource Materials
Media and Marketing
- Planned Giving/Endowment Content for Website
- Bulletin/Newsletter/Social Media Announcements
- Pulpit Announcements
- Customizable Endowment Fund Brochure
Direct Mail Letter Templates
- Sample Letter: General Appeal
- Sample Letter: Personal Visit for Top Donors
- Sample Letter: Appeal for Top Donors
Forms & Flyers
Short on time and resources?
Get started with these simple steps:
- Add a planned giving page to your website.
- Include regular planned giving messages in your bulletin or newsletter.
- Send an annual mailing to your best planned giving prospects.
Contact us for assistance in these and other steps to market your fund. 314.918.2890 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Roman Catholic Foundation builds endowed funds that will support Catholic parishes, schools and ministries throughout the Archdiocese of St. Louis for generations to come.
Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri
Tax Identification Number: 46-3309222
Roman Catholic Foundation
425 North New Ballas Road
St. Louis, MO 63141