Welcome! The Roman Catholic Foundation is always interested in qualified candidates who may want to join our team. We are mission driven & donor focused, friendly & professional, transparent & accountable. We are hopeful, long term relationship builders with a positive, servant attitude.
Thank you for your interest with the Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT—ROMAN CATHOLIC FOUNDATION
The Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri is seeking an experienced professional to serve as
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- Minimum of four years progressive accounting experience.
- Experience with not-for-profit financial accounting (highly desired).
- Knowledge and experience with integrated accounting systems for general ledger (desired).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Proficient to excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others inside and outside the organization.
- Impeccable integrity and a positive, “can do” attitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective team player who demonstrates reliability, cooperates and pitches in to help, exhibits flexibility, and executes good judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and heavy workload.
A full job description may be viewed here.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org