The Roman Catholic Foundation is always interested in qualified candidates who want to join our team. We are mission driven and donor-focused, friendly and professional, transparent and accountable. We are long-term relationship builders with positive, servant attitudes.
Director of Finance & Operations
Six years since our founding, the Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri has $43 Million in Assets under Management and continues to grow. The Foundation’s mission is to sustain the parishes, schools and ministries of our local church through an endowment building and planned giving education and marketing effort. The Foundation is seeking an experienced professional leader to serve as Director of Finance & Operations.
Ideal candidates will have:
- ten years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree or Law degree a plus.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of and willingness to become proficient at Raisers Edge NXT.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic Church. Ideally, view this work as “mission.”
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to work collaboratively with others inside and outside the organization
- Impeccable integrity and a positive, “can do” attitude
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send resumes and cover letters to April Esenwah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Roman Catholic Foundation builds endowed funds that will support Catholic parishes, schools and ministries throughout the Archdiocese of St. Louis for generations to come.
Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri
Tax Identification Number: 46-3309222
Roman Catholic Foundation
12 Archbishop May Drive
St. Louis, MO 63119