The Roman Catholic Foundation is always interested in qualified candidates who want to join our team. We are mission driven and donor-focused, friendly and professional, transparent and accountable. We are long-term relationship builders with positive, servant attitudes.
Six years since our founding, the Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri has over $45 million in assets under management and continues to grow. The Foundation’s mission is to sustain the parishes, schools and ministries of our local church through an endowment building and planned giving education and marketing effort. The Foundation is seeking an experienced professional to serve as Senior Accountant.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (required).
- Minimum of four years progressive accounting experience.
- Experience with not-for-profit financial accounting (highly desired).
- Knowledge and experience with integrated accounting systems for general ledger (desired).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Proficient to excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Experience interacting with and providing support to internal and external customers.
- Impeccable integrity and a positive, “can do” attitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send resumes and cover letters to April Esenwah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Roman Catholic Foundation builds endowed funds that will support Catholic parishes, schools and ministries throughout the Archdiocese of St. Louis for generations to come.
Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri
Tax Identification Number: 46-3309222
Roman Catholic Foundation
425 North New Ballas Road
St. Louis, MO 63141