The Roman Catholic Foundation is a 501(c)3 public charity, independent from the Archdiocese of St. Louis. The Foundation was established in 2013 with the goal of building endowed funds that will support Catholic parishes, schools and ministries throughout the Archdiocese of St. Louis for generations to come.
Through the Foundation, you have a partner that will help you meet your charitable goals and sustain the Catholic organizations you love.
Inspiring giving and connecting donors to Catholic ministries, sustaining the local Church for future generations.
Our Core Values
At the Foundation, we are:
The Roman Catholic Foundation abides by the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ Code of Ethical Standards.
How We Serve the Catholic Community
- Help Catholic donors achieve their charitable and financial goals
- Assist Catholic parishes, schools and ministries in meeting their long-term financial needs
- Invest funds responsibly according to Catholic values
- Manage distributions according to donor intent
- Build endowment funds to sustain the local Catholic Church for generations
As of May 2018
RAISED FOR CATHOLIC EDUCATION AND PARISH NEEDS
The Roman Catholic Foundation builds endowed funds that will support Catholic parishes, schools and ministries throughout the Archdiocese of St. Louis for generations to come.
Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri
Tax Identification Number: 46-3309222
Roman Catholic Foundation
12 Archbishop May Drive
St. Louis, MO 63119