Roman Catholic Foundation Earns New Accreditations
GuideStar, Better Business Bureau Accreditations
After just five years in operation, the Roman Catholic Foundation recently earned two sought-after accreditations: the Platinum Seal of Transparency from GuideStar, which is the highest rating offered by the world’s largest source of nonprofit information, and accreditation from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Transparent and Accountable
Accreditations from these highly respected agencies indicate that the Roman Catholic Foundation is committed to transparency and accountability.
To reach the GuideStar Platinum level, we added extensive information to our nonprofit profile on GuideStar, including in-depth financial information and details about our goals, strategies and progress toward our mission. By sharing these metrics, we’re helping potential donors and the community at large assess our progress based on factors beyond simplistic financial ratios.
To be accredited by the Better Business Bureau, we confirmed that the Foundation meets the BBB Standards for Trust:
- Build Trust – Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Advertise Honestly – Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
- Tell the Truth – Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- Be Transparent – Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
- Honor Promises – Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
- Be Responsive – Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy – Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of consumers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody Integrity – Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
In addition to earning top designations from GuideStar and the BBB, the Foundation was also recently named a Top Charitable Trust and Foundation by the St. Louis Business Journal for the second straight year. The Foundation currently manages 106 funds, with a total of $38 million in assets under management.
The Roman Catholic Foundation builds endowed funds that will support Catholic parishes, schools and ministries throughout the Archdiocese of St. Louis for generations to come.
Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri
Tax Identification Number: 46-3309222
Roman Catholic Foundation
12 Archbishop May Drive
St. Louis, MO 63119