End-of-Life Planning Education Series – Fall 2021
The Conversation: A Catholic Perspective on End-of-Life Issues
Understand Church teaching on end-of-life issues so you can clearly communicate to your family about these difficult decisions.
This free seminar is for everyone: singles, parents of young families, those caring for aging parents,and those facing illness or death.
There will be no solicitation at The Conversation and lunch will be provided.
Fall 2021 Dates & Locations
St. Joseph (Cottleville)
St. Joseph (Imperial)
St. Gabriel the Archangel
St. Louis, MO
Principles of Catholic Bioethics
(led by a priest theologian)
- Ordinary & Extraordinary Means of Preserving Human Life
- Quality of Life & the Dignity of the Human Person
Estate Planning & Advance Directives
(led by a Catholic estate attorney)
- Understanding your estate planning documents
- Best practices related to planning your estate
Charitable Gift Planning
(led by a Roman Catholic Foundation representative)
- Types of charitable planned gifts
- Ways to create a charitable (planned) gift both during and after lifetime
Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Planning
(led by a priest or deacon)
- Pastoral Care of the Sick & Dying
- Anatomical Donation & Cremation
The Roman Catholic Foundation builds endowed funds that will support Catholic parishes, schools and ministries throughout the Archdiocese of St. Louis for generations to come.
Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri
Tax Identification Number: 46-3309222
Roman Catholic Foundation
425 North New Ballas Road
St. Louis, MO 63141