How It Works
- You transfer cash or securities to the Roman Catholic Foundation, benefiting your favorite parish, school, or ministry.
- the Roman Catholic Foundation, pays you, yourself and a spouse, or any two beneficiaries you name, fixed income for life.
- The remaining balance passes to Roman Catholic Foundation when the contract ends to benefit your favorite parish, school, or ministry.
- Receive dependable, fixed income for life, regardless of fluctuations in the market.
- In many cases, receive payments at a rate higher than the interest you are currently receiving on investments.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- A portion of your annuity payment will be tax-free.
- Are you a younger donor?