The Conversation – Spring 2023
The Conversation: A Catholic Perspective on Cycle-of-Life Issues
Registration for Spring 2023 Seminars are open!
Having a conversation about cycle-of-life issues are never easy. Being prepared ensures that your wishes are followed.
Understand Church teaching on cycle-of-life issues so you can clearly communicate to your family about these difficult decisions. Advance planning on your part keeps your family from having to make these difficult decisions.
This free seminar is for people of all ages and life situations: singles, parents of young families, those caring for aging parents and those facing illness or death.
To receive future seminar information, subscribe to our email newsletter below.
Spring 2023 Seminars
Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
St. Francis Borgia Parish
Principles of Catholic Bioethics
(led by a priest theologian)
- Ordinary & Extraordinary Means of Preserving Human Life
- Quality of Life & the Dignity of the Human Person
Estate Planning & Advance Directives
(led by a Catholic estate attorney)
- Understanding your estate planning documents
- Best practices related to planning your estate
Charitable Gift Planning
(led by a Roman Catholic Foundation representative)
- Types of charitable planned gifts
- Ways to create a charitable (planned) gift both during and after lifetime
Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Planning
(led by a priest or deacon)
- Pastoral Care of the Sick & Dying
- Anatomical Donation & Cremation
The Roman Catholic Foundation builds endowed funds that will support Catholic parishes, schools and ministries throughout the Archdiocese of St. Louis for generations to come.
Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri
Tax Identification Number: 46-3309222
Roman Catholic Foundation
425 North New Ballas Road
St. Louis, MO 63141