How It Works
- You deed your home, vacation home, undeveloped property, or commercial building to the Roman Catholic Foundation, benefiting your favorite parish, school, or ministry.
- You may continue to use the property rent-free, and then ownership passes to us when you no longer need it.
- The Roman Catholic Foundation, may use the property or sell it and use the proceeds to benefit your favorite parish, school, or ministry.
- You receive an income tax deduction for the fair market value of the real estate.
- You pay no capital gains tax on the transfer.
- You can direct the proceeds from your gift to a specific program at the Roman Catholic Foundation, benefiting your favorite parish, school, or ministry.
- More details about gifts of real estate.
- Frequently asked questions on gifts of real estate.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.