How It Works
- You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to the Roman Catholic Foundation, benefiting your favorite parish, school, or ministry.
- The Roman Catholic Foundation elects to cash in the policy now or hold it.
- Make a gift using an asset that you and your family no longer need.
- Receive an income tax deduction equal to the cash surrender value of the policy.
- More details on gifts of life insurance.
- Frequently asked questions on gifts of life insurance.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.