How It Works
- Include a bequest to the Roman Catholic Foundation, benefiting your favorite parish, school, or ministry, in your will or trust (Bequest). (Here is sample language for your will.)
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
Important Related Topics
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
Download a brochure on this topic:
- You’ve Heard You Need a Will — Here’s Why
- Will You Leave a Legacy?
- Too Late, I Already Have a Will
- Eight Essential Questions About Your Will
- Want to Pay Even More Taxes? Don’t Write a Will.
- The Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Have a Will
- More detail about gifts from your will or trust (Bequest).
- Frequently asked questions.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.